Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, January 6, 2012

I've fallen down on the job here...

So I was informed yesterday that I have fallen down on the job. It seems that my girl J really looked forward to reading the Mondays with Missie feature that I used to do and she wants to see me continue it. 

(We were in a state of major red wine consumption when she sweetly told me that she was beginning to get "pissed off" to visit my page each day only to discover that I hadn't done anything. Ha!)

A lot of my current readers don't even know what I'm talking about because it's been so long since I've talked about Missie and Gina's adventures in single life. 
Photobucket
I'm going to get back to it though, so my plan is to re-post the MWM posts from the beginning over the next few weeks and then continue the series. If you've missed the MWM series let me know! I like to hear that people are reading and liking my stuff. Otherwise assume I was just doing it for me and so I let it go.

So, did anyone else's weekend start last night? Or was that just us?

No comments: