Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting in the Mood

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
I can imagine that there are plenty of people out there like me. Some days you get into a funk and for whatever reason, you just aren't in the mood for sex. I have a great boyfriend who never pushes me for anything, and that's only one of the reasons that I always want to do special things for him. So on those days where I want to (because I know it will make me feel better) but my body just doesn't agree, I set up the scene with a little help from EdenFantasys.com.

I come home and take a shower with some yummy smelling products and, for me, some Coochy Shave Cream. Once I'm all clean and smooth I pull out some comfortable, but sexy lingerie. I make sure the condoms are out, a massage candle is burning and all the Liberator Gear is within reach. I also make sure to have my favorite sex toys nearby in case we want them.

The original rash free body shave cream for women2 PC. Lycra/mesh babydoll with gathered lace padded cups, rhinestone button detail and removable straps. Includes lycra G-StringLelo’s flickering touch massage candle is made from all natural soy wax, shea butter and apricot kernel oil. The massage candle contains the natural vitamin E.The first ever waterproof book for adults

Then I settle down on the bed with whatever erotica anthology I'm currently reading and I wait. 

Never fails. By the time he walks in the door I'm wet and waiting. 

What do you all do to get yourself in the mood if you are in a funk?

I received a giftcard in exchange for this post through the EdenFantasys Ambasador Program.

2 comments:

Just Jen said...

To get in the mood 'round here, I just strap P into the tether straps on the bed and ride him. LOL!

Lou said...

i just read some of my romance novels and im good!!