No, I'm not an alcoholic, that's literally what I did last night. I was working on jewelry, watching People Choice Awards, and I had a glass of wine. I also used my new Keurig to fix a cup of cider. Why did I do both at the same time? I don't know.
Anyway, after the first glass of wine with my leftovers I forgot about the cider and poured another glass. So, K-cups aren't cheap, but wine is precious. So when I realized what I'd done I though, just pour it back in the bottle.
So I did. Then I saw what I was doing. I felt really stupid.
Why am I sharing this mundane story of stupidity? Well, I thought in my twisted little head that it was kinda funny. I also thought I might share some tricks of my broke girl trade with you all! Since I haven't done a top ten in a while....
Ten ways D survives having no money :)
10. Have an awesome boyfriend that gives you his Groupon and Living Social vouchers when you are broke.
9. Pour wine back into bottle. (Don't worry Jen I won't share that bottle)
8. When eating out, never eat all your food. That way you always have an extra lunch :)
7. Make coffee at work. When I'm low at home I just make it at work. People think I'm being nice, not cheap.
6. Be a reviewer. Seriously, I never buy sex toys or books anymore. It makes things easier.
5. Re-Purpose EVERYTHING. Mason Jars work to hold toiletries!
4. Accept every single family outing invitation. (FREE MEALS)
3. Make your own Jewelry. I'm just saying. People buy things and I use the leftover materials to make stuff for me :)
2. Clean up - you wouldn't believe how much stuff I find when I clean.
1. Flood the internet with pictures of your beautiful creations and hope someone buys something!
|Aren't they pretty? I'm a proud mama :)|