Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, January 6, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow (3)

Click image for host site!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Do you read multiple books at a time or just stick to one?

ANSWER:

Yes, sometimes. If I am really into a book, I may read it cover to cover, uninterrupted. But I review a lot of anthologies so those are little snippets at a time and I'm usually reading those when I just have a few minutes and I don't have time to sit down and get into a novel. I also have a nook so I tend to always be reading at least one title on my nook and one print book. I try to have one or the other with me wherever I am.

5 comments:

Tena @ Crazy Book Slut said...

Newest follower!
I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and since then ( like it was that long ago, lol) I tend to use that at night when hubby is sleeping instead of using a book with a book light. Problem is I than can't put whatever book I am reading on Kindle down the next day and paperback gets left in the dust, lol

TGIF!!

The Bipolar Diva said...

I miss reading books. It seems with the meds I'm on my attention span is only as long as a blog post. sigh.

Kristin said...

I get too wrapped into a story to be able to stop and switch to a new book. I guess I am not good at multi-reading. :)

Kiru Taye said...

I tend to read one at a time. But with some long books especially the non-fiction or literary fiction ones, I take a break in between to get my romance fix. LOL

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Sometimes I wish I could do that when a new release I want comes out but I have to stick to one book at a time because once I start something I just can't stop until the end. lol
Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for participating!