Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sexy Saturday Read: Women in Lust

Women in Lust
Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Published by Cleis Press
Released November 2011
Provided by Cleis Press for review


From Goodreads:


Lust is intense, overpowering. While in real life we may not always act every time lust calls to us, in fiction, we can abandon the safety of propriety and seek out lust and sex wherever we find them.


Read full Synopsis here...


My Thoughts:
Once again Rachel Kramer Bussel has put together a wickedly satisfying collection of stories that will leave you panting, aching, and wanting more! Reading this collection lead to several very happy nights for my man. These stories really get your blood pumping and your heart racing. I highly recommend it to any one looking for a collection that will keep your panties wet.


This was a collection of erotica containing primarily straight couples but with a handful of what I like to call 'extra fun' :) There were so many great stories it's really hard to pick my favorites, but the top three were probably Strapped by KD Grace, Ode to a Masturbator by Aimee Herman, and Hot for the Teacher by Rachel Kramer Bussel herself.


I highly recommend this one. You'll want to stay in bed with these characters all afternoon ;)


4 out of 5 stars!

No comments: