Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review of Sexy Babydoll and Robe Set

Sexy Babydoll and Robe Set
Manufactured by Dreamgirl
Provided by Hot Plus Size Lingerie .com

From Website: 

This sexy charmeuse babydoll with low cut back, matching robe and attached belt is hot enough for a romantic getaway yet comfortable enough for any night of the week when you would just like to feel a little more pampered and sexy! (Also includes a matching padded lingerie hanger.)


My Thoughts:


I think that this is a well made lingerie set, a great buy for the price! The Babydoll and Robe Set comes on a padded hangar and it is only $26.99. I received the set in black. The charmeuse material was soft to the touch and felt good against my skin. When it first cam out of the package it was very wrinkled, but I simply tossed it in the dryer with a wet washcloth and the wrinkles came right out.


The images on the website do not show the babydoll itself clearly. It is a halter top style with a tie neck and a criss-cross tie low on the back for adjusting the size. I would love to show you a picture of the back, but alas my one complaint is that it was too small. 


I gauged the size needed according to the measurement chart. This set comes in 1X/2X or 3X/4X. My measurements put me on the top end of the 2X but normally with babydolls I wear what the charts indicate. With this set however, it was way too small. I was able to get it on but it simply wouldn't hang right on my body.


Hot Plus Size Lingerie .com will refund or exchange a product if there is a defect or if you were sent the wrong item, but they cannot exchange for any other reason. That is good because you know you aren't getting any used items, but unfortunately you may need to order up a size if you are on the higher end of the measurement chart to be safe. 


Hot Plus Size Lingerie carries styles from several manufacturers and they use the suppliers size charts. This particular item was one of Dreamgirl's styles. I received quick and friendly feedback when inquiring about the sizing issue.


It is a really cute set though. I would recommend it to anyone.


I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I was in no other way compensated for this post and all opinions and views are my own. Images borrowed from hotplussizelingerie.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyа! I јust wanted tο aѕk if уou evеr have any problems
with hackers? My last blog (wοrdprеss) was hackeԁ and Ι enԁed up losing many months of hard worκ due to nο dаta backup.
Do you have any solutions to ρrеvent hackers?


My blog pοst :: wordwinery.info

Anonymous said...

Hey thеre! I hopе уou dοn't mind but I decided to post your site: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=828744398373594120&postID=970987245553320526 to my on-line directory. I used, "Blogger: Scandal in the Choir Loft" as your blog headline. I hope this is alright with you. In the event you'd liκе me to changе the
titlе or ρerhаps remоve it сοmpletely, contact me аt jаmalnоwlin@t-onlіne.
de. Thank you.

Stop bу my website: Lufthansa Hostess