Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Review: Babeland Massage Candles

Babeland Massage Candles
Provided by Babeland.com

Ok, so by now you might have picked up on the fact that I love massage candles, so when Babeland was offering their candles for review I thought I would try them out. They sent me three 1oz massage candles in different fragrances. There was Pashmina, Rice Flower, and Mango Vanilla. They all smelled just wonderful!

The 1oz size was perfect for J and I to give each other back rubs with. I'm guessing that if we were giving all over massages it would have been one candle each. The candles smell nice while they are burning but the retain the oils and the scent while you are using them. I just love massage candles, the warmth of the wax is so relaxing for me. The only thing I noticed with these candles, and I have noticed with one other brand, is that the skin will only absorb so much wax. I could let J rub that warm wax into my skin all day long, but there is definitely a point that my skin doesn't absorb it and then I have a thick residue on my back (or hands if I'm giving the massage). For a normal massage though that doesn't last forever the melted soy wax absorbds nicely. While you skin will have some of the essential oils hanging around they don't feel sticky, it's like lathering up with lotion.

I can't say enough good things about massage candles in general and these candles are very well priced. You can buy the 1oz tins for just $6 each or the 3oz votives for $14. So take a look and get some for yourself today!


No comments: