Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Over 18 Book Blogger Follow (2)


QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
Keeping with last week's and the end-of-year theme; What are three new-to-YOU-authors that you've read and loved this year?

Well Author/Editor Rachel Kramer Bussel is one that I've read a lot of this year. I have loved almost everything I've read so far.
Victoria Dahl is one that I had read before but only once and I've read more of her this year and loved it.
One author that is mainstream fiction and not really an "Over 18" author is Barabara Kingsolver but she is a phenomenal writer and I look forward to reading more of her in the future.

4 comments:

Blue Shedevil said...

Victoria Dahl is the only one of your three I'm familiar with, so I'll have to check out the others. I haven't read Victoria yet, just seen her tweets, but she's really funny and in my TBR for 2012.

Rachel said...

Thank you - I'm honored! I am constantly surrounded by books I want to read and just trying to find time to read them all. For historical romance (not as explicit as erotica per se but a lot of fun), I recommend Sarah MacLean and Kieran Kramer!

Reading Between the Wines Book Club said...

I haven't read anything from these authors but I will have to check them out!
Thanks for participating!

Anita Philmar said...

Glad to see you on the hop list, Interesting selection of authors.