Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, December 5, 2011

New Products at EdenFantasys!

Have you heard? EdenFantasys has a new product section!

The website that we all love and know for their sex toys and adult videos and books now has a section for Bath and Body Products as well as Make-Up and Clothing!

I love to pamper myself. I have long been a lotion and scrubs junkie. I have more scented scrubs and lotions than I can ever use. I am really excited that I have some new products to add to my wishlist! (As though I really needed help, haha)

I've always loved that EdenFantasys carried the Coochy Shave Cream (I use it every day! It doubles as a great hair conditioner and it's great for shaving any sensitive ares!), but now they carry body scrubs, lotions, lip color, and face make-up!

They have a new line of products by Cake, and I really want to try the Satin Sugar Hair and Body Powder! I've always wanted this stuff, now I think I'm finally going to try it!

Don't worry, if these products aren't your thing you can still find all your favorite products at EdenFantasys.com! Right now they have all kinds of promotions in time for Christmas!

So be sure to check out all of the great discounts they are offering while you are doing your Christmas Shopping!

Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!

I received a gift card in exchange for this post.

No comments: