Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Drumroll Please.....

And the Winner of Santa's Sexy Little Secrets Writing Contest is.....


Second Place goes to Christmas Day by Jezzybella

Nanny's The Naughty List came in third. 

I'd like to thank everyone for entering the contest. I'm going to take some time to recover from the holidays and catch up on my book reviews before the next contest but I'm excited about what's to come in 2012!

If you won a package I will be in touch soon to get your shipping address :)


2 comments:

Nanny said...

I'd say Yay I got third, but there were only three entries so...

Madame D said...

WooHoo!!! Thank you so much everyone. I'm well pleased. And congrats to the other ladies too, you're stories were great ;)