Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dirty Little Secrets (10)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by the girls at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they ask a question hoping to reveal everyone's dirty little secrets.

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link on their post!

This weeks question:

"Say you're hosting a Christmas Dinner Party. Which three fictional characters would you like to invite?"


That's a tough one! So I'm getting out of book mode and saying I think I would invite Lorelei and Rory Gilmore for sure. They would keep the conversation interesting and keep the party hoping for sure :) Then (back to books) Novalee Nation from Where The Heart Is. I just loved her personality, and the girl had some stories for sure!

5 comments:

Madame D said...

Some great choices!! Can I cum!!? ;)

Under the Covers said...

Nice choice! I haven't watched that show in soo long!!

Annie

Blue Shedevil said...

I love your originality. The Gilmore girls, well the conversations wouldn't be lagging, that's for sure.

Crystal ♥ said...

Love the Gilmore girl's, they would def keep it entertaining!

Babes Mami said...

Love your picks!