Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The 12 Days of EdenFantasys Christmas!

EdenFantasys is great. I just love the wide variety of sex toys, lingerie, and all kinds of other products they have to offer. For Christmas they are offering lots of discounts and free shipping on orders $25 or more! So in honor of Christmas I thought I'd show you some of my favorite wishlist products by way of a familiar holiday tune :)


The 12 days of EdenFantasys Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas my lover bought for me an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

On the 2nd day of Christmas my lover bought for me, Two Liberator Shapes 

and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

On the 3rd day of Christmas my lover bought for me, Three sets of Handcuffs,

Two Liberator Shapes, and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo

On the 4th day of Christmas my lover bought for me, Four Edible Body Butters,
Three sets of Handcuffs, Two Liberator Shapes, and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo

On the 5th day of Christmas my lover bought for me, 5 Vibrating Cock Rings!

Four Edible Body Butters, Three sets of Handcuffs, Two Liberator Shapes and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

On the 6th day of Christmas my lover bought for me a Jimmy Jane Afterglow Sampler

Five Vibrating Cock Rings! Four Edible Body Butters, Three sets of Handcuffs, Two Liberator Shapes and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

On the 7th Day of Christmas my lover bought for me a Hitachi Magic Wand with attachments,

Nubbed silicone sleeve for the Hitachi Magic Wand or Ideal vibratorSilicone hitachi magic wand attachmentQuality silicone replacement head for Ideal and Hitachi Wand model vibratorsPhthalate-free G-spot attachment for Ideal and Hitachi brand massagers
Jimmy Jane Afterglow Sampler, Five Vibrating Cock Rings! Four Edible Body Butters, Three sets of Handcuffs, Two Liberator Shapes and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

On the 8th day of Christmas my lover bought for me, Eight Sets of Lingerie,
The set includes a satin silhouette corset.Corset dress with stockings by Dreamgirl.Flocked damask print corset with center back powernet panels, boning, velvet detailing on cups and boning covers and center back hook & eye closure.3 Piece Peignoir, Babydoll, & G-String. Available in Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X and 3X sizes.Mesh baby doll with faux fur trim along hem and cups featuring elastic underbust with rhinestone buckle detailing, criss-cross straps and matching mesh G-string.2 PC. Lycra/mesh babydoll with gathered lace padded cups, rhinestone button detail and removable straps. Includes lycra G-StringRed sheer baby-doll dress with matching thong made of nylon.Black butterfly accent chemise & thong. Available in 1X, 2X and 3X sizes.
Hitachi Wand with attachments, Jimmy Jane Afterglow Sampler, Five Vibrating Cock Rings! Four Edible Body Butters, Three sets of Handcuffs, Two Liberator Shapes and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

On the 9th day of Christmas my lover bought for me, Cat o Nine Tails Flogger,
Eight Sets of Lingerie, Hitachi Wand with attachments, Jimmy Jane Afterglow Sampler, Five Vibrating Cock Rings! Four Edible Body Butters, Three sets of Handcuffs, Two Liberator Shapes and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

On the 10th day of Christmas my lover bought for me, Ten Flavored Lubes,
Cat o Nine Tails Flogger, Eight Sets of Lingerie, Hitachi Wand with attachments, Jimmy Jane Afterglow Sampler, Five Vibrating Cock Rings! Four Edible Body Butters, Three sets of Handcuffs, Two Liberator Shapes and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

On the 11th day of Christmas my lover bought for me, a Njoy Eleven,
Ten Flavored Lubes, Cat o Nine Tails Flogger, Eight Sets of Lingerie, Hitachi Wand with attachments, Jimmy Jane Afterglow Sampler, Five Vibrating Cock Rings! Four Edible Body Butters, Three sets of Handcuffs, Two Liberator Shapes and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

On the 12th day of Christmas my lover bought for me, Twelve Latex-free Condoms,
Njoy Eleven, Ten Flavored Lubes, Cat o Nine Tails Flogger, Eight Sets of Lingerie, Hitachi Wand with attachments, Jimmy Jane Afterglow Sampler, Five Vibrating Cock Rings! Four Edible Body Butters, Three sets of Handcuffs, Two Liberator Shapes and an Olga Steel Double-Ended Dildo.

Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!

I received a giftcard in exchange for this post as a part of the EdenFantasys Ambassador Program. Images borrowed from EdenFantasys.com

2 comments:

Beanfiddler said...

This is very cute!

Madame D said...

lmao!! That was amazing! Best Xmas song ever!!