Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Review: Sheer Babydoll and G-String

Sheer Babydoll and G-String
Manufactered by Coquette
Purchased from EdenFantasys

From EdenFantasys:


2 PC. Mesh babydoll with padded underwire cups and center back hook & eye closure with key hole. Completed with lace hem, ruffled lace trim, and contrasting center front satin bow. Features adjustable straps and lycra G-String.


My Thoughts:

I really loved this set. I bought it before going out of town for the weekend with my man. I was really nervous about the lined cups because I'm pretty busty and usually if I can't buy it with a certain cup size it's going to be too small. It worked though. It wasn't full coverage or anything but they were contained enough. (It is lingerie, I didn't mind showing a little, haha)

The sheer material is so soft! I could have slept in this babydoll it was so comfortable. The straps were adjustable so I was able to adjust it to fit perfectly. It is something I would be happy to pull out on a regular basis. Gorgeous and Comfortable!

I'm incredibly sad because, in all of my whirlpool tub excitement, I forgot to pack it! I called the hotel but they couldn't find it :-( I fully intend on buying another one of these. I am really enjoying the plus size lingerie that Edenfantasys is carrying now, particularly from Coquette.

So go to EdenFantasys and check it out. This lingerie set is only $29.99 for the Babydoll and the G-String. (J loved the G-String)

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

3 comments:

Just Jen said...

I bought this in my last order, too! I love it [See, I knew we were meant to be friends.]

Sucks you forgot to pack it.... Some housekeeping woman is strutting her stuff in your used panties! EWWWW!!!

Boobies said...

Gorgeous!! I'm always so sketchy about buying lingerie. (The boobs, ya know!) ;) Great review!

Julie D. said...

I recently bought this one as well, and I like it a lot. More comfortable than I thought it would be. Sorry you lost it, that sucks.