Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Review: Body Heat Warming Massage Lotion

Body Heat Warming Massage Lotion
Manufactured by Pipedreams
Provided by The Adult Toy Shoppe

Company Product Description can be found HERE.


My Thoughts:

I loved the packaging of this product. It comes in a small bottle that is shaped like a torso. It was very cute. The Mini Body Heat Massage Lotion is 1.25oz and only $3.99 so it makes a great little add on.

As for the flavor of the product, It is very sweet and has that sharp taste that I generally expect from edibles. I tasted more cherry than chocolate but I was ok with that. Sometimes chocolate flavors can get a little too heavy to be enjoyable.

The product does heat up when rubbed into the skin. The sensation isn't overly warm and it doesn't last very long so if the idea of a warming product makes you nervous this would be a good place to start, it's pretty mild. I personally love heating products so I would've preferred something stronger, but that is simply a personal preference.

I have to say though, I was immediately disappointed with the consistency. I picked this product for review expecting a lotion. In my experience, lotion is a thicker product that can absorbed into the skin without leaving any sticky residue. This product is more of a gel consistency that doesn't absorb into the skin. No mater how long you rub it there will still be a greasy layer to either be licked away or washed off. Honestly, even when licked away you would still need to shower, it gets a little sticky.

That being said, had the product been called Body Heat Massage Gel, I wouldn't have been disappointed and it would have been exactly what I was expecting. This would make a great add-on to a purchase and would be fun for nipple play.

I doubt I would choose a product like this over say a soy wax massage candle, but again, it is a small in-expensive add-on that would be fun in small doses.

For other product suggestions and reviews you can visit The Adult Toy Shoppe Blog!

This product was provided to me free of charge in exchange for an unbiased review. I received no other compensation for this review.

No comments: