Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Writing Contest Winners!


Wow! This was the best participation we've ever had in a contest! I can't wait to see what Christmas brings!

The votes are in and the results are.....

1st Place - The Vampires Kiss with 69 points
2nd Place- What the Vampire Craves is 63 points

The rest of the stories were great too! I'd like to send a little something to everyone who entered so if you will all e-mail me your mailing addresses! The winners need to let me know their pick for their designated prize options

Also, for the people who rated every entry I said I would pick someone to receive a Halloween Surprise Package and that is Wendy from Rage, Sex, and Teddy Bears!

Thanks so much for making this contest a success! I'm already working on the Christmas contest that will go live after Thanksgiving :) Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Lady Estrogen said...

Sweet! Congrats to everyone :)

Madame D said...

WooHoo!!! Im all excited!! Thanks everyone who voted ;)

xx satin sue xx said...

wow thanks so much, yay im so pleased

Mel Haffners Book Club said...

You go girls, congratz. They rocked.