Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Reminders!

I'm kind of rushing around today because I spent way too much time toying with my blog design and I'm still not happy.

I wanted to remind everyone of the Halloween Writing Contest though. Just post your story to your own blog by midnight on the 18th and link up in the list on the Contest Page. (Click image above) I will post the voting links on the 19th!

Also, if you haven't checked out the Gettin' Cozy Mail Swap, go see! (Button to the right) I love putting together fun packaged for people and I love getting mail. I hope this gets a big response!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: