Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pen Names, yes or no?

So I have decided to get serious about writing again. I've been searching around for editors looking for anthology pieces as a place to start while I finish my current work in progress.

While D Scandal is an excellent blog handle, I wouldn't publish anything under that name. I'm trying to decide if I want to create a pen name for publishing my erotic works or if it would be easier to just use my name.

Part of me wants the pride of seeing my name in print, and I know that my erotic pieces are likely to get published before anything else. At the same time, I can't imagine what I might hear about it from the locals!

What do you all think? Should I use a pen name? If so, and you've read me for very long, what kind of name would you pick for me?

1 comment:

Babes Mami said...

I wrote a comment and it refused to post. Boo.

{your name here} causes scandal in {place you live} with erotic stories!!

I like it! I would like to see my name in print but that's me.