Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Writing Contest!

It's time again to write your scandalous tales of sex and desire for the Scandalous Halloween Writing Contest! For this contest I want your spooky Halloween Stories. They can be paranormal erotica stories, or stories of sex in spooky haunted houses. Maybe you know more how to write about a quickie while the kids are occupied with trick-or-treating! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!


 ScandalintheChoirLoft

It's October and I looove Halloween! By now a lot of you know the drill but here is how it works for the newbies :) Write your scandalous story and post it on your own blog with the contest button OR write your story and e-mail it to me to be posted here under whatever name you choose. (Anonymous entire are welcome). If you post it on your own blog be sure to link up below.

Entries will be accepted through October 18th. Voting will take place October 19th through the 25th! I will announce the winner on the 26th. Hopefully in doing so the winner will get their address to me in time for their prizes to arrive for Halloween!

Just like last time the value of the prizes will be based on the level of participation! The winner of the contest will receive a copy of "Dream Lover" a collection of Erotic Paranormal Romance Stories and a  "Faith"Vibrator by Evolved toys. I think most of you know I purchase these prizes through EdenFantasys and in Honor of Breast Cancer awareness month this is part of the prize package because a portion of the proceeds go to Evolved's Save the Tatas foundation!

Kristina Wright, editor of the popular Fairy Tale Lust,  presents a potent potion of fun and sexy tales filled with male fairies and clairvoyant scientists.Small vibrator made of PU coated plastic with push button. Comes in black and white colors.

Now, if there are MORE THAN 5 ENTRIES, I will give a second place prize as well. A copy of "The Sweetest Kiss", A collection of Vampire Erotica by D.L. King.

Erotic stories about vampires satisfying their lust  by  various authors.

Here is the kicker, and a big reason that you will want to help me promote this contest, IF I RECEIVE AT LEAST 10 ENTRIES the First Place winner will have a choice between the prize package listed above plus a $25GC to EdenFantasys (Provided by myself) OR their choice of a Halloween Costume from Edenfantasys valued up to $75!

Kristina Wright, editor of the popular Fairy Tale Lust,  presents a potent potion of fun and sexy tales filled with male fairies and clairvoyant scientists.Small vibrator made of PU coated plastic with push button. Comes in black and white colors.Gift Card
OR
Red stretch halter dress with flirty ruffles and attached devil tail. Includes thong and devil horns headband.Nun costume includes a garter dress, a collar  and a headpiece.Costume has a black lycra dress featuring silver snaps down the center front, a school girl broach, a plaid kilt, white cap sleeves and collar with key hole cut out and attached plaid tie.

So get to writing those stories!

Rules:
1) NO rape fantasies.
2) NO humiliation. D/S is totally cool as long as both parties are willing participants. There will be no beating victims into submission.
3) NO "Golden Showers" or anything like that. I haven't seen it yet, but everyone else has it as a rule so I figure better safe than sorry.


This contest is sponsored by me. The winner is determined after a popular vote that is opened up to the readers of this blog. I shop with EdenFantasys but this contest is in no way associated with that company.

11 comments:

Lost.in.Idaho said...

I don't think any of those EF costumes will fit me, but I'm in. I'll email you when I put something together.

WOO!

Nanny said...

I'm in! I already have an idea. :)

Mrs. Mommy said...

Now this sounds like fun! I'm in! :)

Madame D said...

Count me in Sweet ;)

Shannon said...

Already got ideas plotting. I'm in!

xx satin sue xx said...

count me in. let me get my thinking hat on.

Mrs. Mommy said...

For some reason it doesn't seen to be letting me submit mine.

Ever feel like you're being watched?

http://mommysnaughtyside-echo.blogspot.com/2011/10/ever-feel-like-youre-being-watched.html

CinfulCinnamon said...

I'd like to cast my vote for Echo's story, "Ever Feel Like You're Being Watched". It was really good.

Darkfallen said...

Not sure where I'm supposed to vote but I vote for A Vampires KIss!!

Tiffany said...

I loved "Ever feel like you're being watched?"

Andrea said...

I don't know where to vote. But I want to vote for Echo's blog "Ever feel like your being watched"