Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, October 21, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!

I do more than review books, but I do review books, and I'm trying to review more books. It's also safe to say that my reviews are or those 18 & over! ;)

This week's question:
What author's do you stalk regularly?

Easy answer. Shiloh Walker, Megan Hart, and Sarah McCarty. Sarah McCarty isn't as easy to stalk but that's why I do it. I'm anxious to see when her new releases are coming out!

3 comments:

Crystal ♥ said...

I stalk Shiloh Walker too, she's awesome because she is always posting something!
Thanks for joining in the follow!

Blue Shedevil said...

Love Shiloh's work. And she is a hoot to stalk and very accessible. Good pick.

Redheads Review It Better said...

I haven't heard of these authors. I will have to check them out.

Love your site. New follower. :)