Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, October 7, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow



18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!

I do more than review books, but I do review books, and I'm trying to review more books. It's also safe to say that my reviews are or those 18 & over! ;)

This week's question:
What book were you reading when you read your first sex scene?

I was in Jr. High and it was V.C. Andrews Flowers in the Attic. My mom clearly had no idea what I was reading!

4 comments:

Crystal ♥ said...

LoL Mine didn't either until she peeked one day!
Thanks for joining in the follow, have a great weekend!

Madame D said...

I've never read that, must look it up.

Loving the blog, New Follower here!! ;)

Red Shoes said...

I DO like that image on that poster... ;o) :oD

~shoes~

SexxyBlogger said...

wow...I remember that one! my cousin let me read her copy ;)
check out mines:
http://sexxyladeeblogger.blogspot.com/2011/10/18-over-book-blogger-follow-5.html
I'm also a new follower
Sharonda @ SexxyBlogger