Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #7


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by the girls at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they ask a question hoping to reveal everyone's dirty little secrets.

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link on their post!

This weeks question:
"If you were the heroine of a novel, who would be your sidekick?"

If I were literally the heroine of a novel, my sidekick would be a never-ending cup of coffee, lol. 
I think we're picking sidekicks from other books but I feel like my sidekick would be something more like the character Judy Greer played in the movie 27 Dresses. A non-committal smart-ass with a love for men :)


I would have to have someone to talk trash with after all!

6 comments:

lonewolf said...

Need someone to talk trash to. :)

Lydia @ Sensual Ride

http://sensualride.blogspot.com/2011/08/dirty-little-secret.html

PBJdreamer said...

I would take hit girl from the movie Kick Ass

heee

that is all
(except coffee would be good)

Holly said...

Good answer. lol

My DLS:
http://fullmoonbites.blogspot.com/2011/08/dirty-little-secret-7.html

Under the Covers said...

That was such a cute movie! Great choice!

Francesca

Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

Ya wanna some luv, girl? Lookit 'sexponential' --- Meet me in Heaven, gorgeous. We’ll have fun. And a whooole lot of it. God bless you. Love you.

Babes Mami said...

I really like those types of movies. Shhh that's one of my dirty little secrets.