Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Blog Stalk & Fawk You Friday!





I'm linking up with Rockin' Mama for Blog Stalk Friday. And of course I'm also linking up with Fawk You Friday hosted by the amazing Boobies and Christy!

BWS tips button
Where to start?

Fawk You to pregnancy scares. It's not cool, not at all.

Fawk You to the little sister's boyfriend. He's too old for her. I've never liked it, and I really don't like that he now comes to every family gathering including my dad's birthday dinner at my house tonight! Grr... back off kid, date someone your own age!

Fawk You to busy schedules!! I haven't laid eyes on my best friend in two weeks! Agh! I'm going through withdrawals! (Seriously J, I'm shaking uncontrollably. We have to fix this!)

Fawk You to hard decisions. I'm looking for a new job because I need more money, but I love my current job, so it's really hard for me to want to leave. It's just a struggle right now in that area.

So how is everyone else doing this week? Link up with Fawk You Friday if you need to let off a little steam!

3 comments:

Babes Mami said...

I know you love that job and it's important but money is what pays those bills!

Every family function? That's annoying. I have a sister who gets a new bf constantly and we are all supposed to accept each one every one like he's family from the beginning and they insert themselves right on in.

insomnia said...

I could use some more cash too, but I like my work friends and how we all get along. It's a struggle out there everywhere unfortunately.

lonewolf said...

The body's a bitch isn't it? Scaring a woman like that. Like you said...not cool.

Lydia @ Sensual Ride