Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My neighbor's probably hate me...

So I've lived here less than a month and tonight I'm thinking that my neighbor's probably hate me. 


For starters I'm pretty loud in bed, and my bed is a little loud. After hearing their radio as clearly as though it were in my own bedroom? Yeah, I'm sure they can hear it all. Hopefully I have dirty little neighbors that like to listen and it simply fuels their own sex life. Cause if it's a bitter old hag I've got some noise complaints in my future.

Second? The bugs. 

There are these bugs. These monstrous, awful, larger than life flies on steroids.

I. HATE. BUGS.

So when I come home at night after dark, which is probably at least 3 or 4 nights a week, they are swarming around the light outside my door. When they fly towards me? I scream. When I finally get into the house? I throw the door closed like it's on fire. The walls kinda shake.

I can't imagine I'm making friends here.

4 comments:

Singedwingangel said...

Perhaps you will have understanding neighbors who love sex and can time their passion with yours roflmbo.. 2 words bug zapper..

The Twisted HW said...

Have there been complaints yet. I think it would be totally cool to have neighbors who are uninhibited enough to have sex without a care. Then I could do it too, just sayin. and I agree with singed...bug zapper!

Ranae Rose said...

I used to live in an apartment with extremely, ridiculously thin walls. I could literally hear my neighbors sneeze. So sex...yeah. You could hear it. I can't say I savored hearing my neighbors get it on. For a while a couple lived next to us who would frequently have sex after hearing us do it. Our bedrooms were right next to each other so it was impossible not to hear. LOL

Babes Mami said...

Was that a real note on your door? Oh man! Thin walls are something that can be difficult to deal with but the bugs can be handled. I think it's because you are near trees, over here we deal with a lot of spiders outside.