Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Excitement and Stress

Isn't it funny that some of the most exciting things can be so stressful?

I got the luckiest break ever this week! An apartment literally fell into my lap with all of the deposits already paid and no rent due until August 1st! Get this, it was in the exact complex that I wanted to move into AND it was the number of bedrooms I wanted AND it had the semi-private porch/balcony that I wanted. 

Seriously? It doesn't get any better than that! I finally caught a break financially and I couldn't be more happy about it!

The stress? This all happened yesterday, and I'm moving this weekend! i don't have a lot of moving resources so it's going to be a real battle!

Oh well, I got my own place again! YAY!!!

Check out my tid-bit over at Lady Estrogen's spot today. I talk about my first blow job ;)

4 comments:

Miss C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Babes Mami said...

I'm so excited and happy for you! We can meet up more regularly this way too! If I could get a sitter for Nate I would be on it but I have to have one person with an eye on him and one person helping and that guy works all weekend! Any ladies from work have sons? I got moved with the help of my moms employees sons once. :]

Mz E said...

Its remarkable how God works! Well, I am happy for you gettng your own place...and so well like that. Our God is DEF an AWEsome God! *smile* ENJOY the space! *smile*

singedwingangel said...

Congrats ont he new place booo on having no help to get moved..