Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dirty Little Secrets!


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by the girls at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they ask a question hoping to reveal everyone's dirty little secrets.

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link on their post!

This weeks question:
"Who is hotter - Cowboys or bikers?"

Oh my, how would I ever choose!! I have got such a thing for both groups! There is something about a man that comes rumbling in on all that chrome, but then again the rough, rugged cowboy gets me going something crazy!

If all cowboys were like Sarah McCarty's Hell's Eight crowd though, I think I'd be inclined to go with cowboys so that will be my answer. 

15 comments:

Singedwingangel said...

OH dayum I have to choose.. this will take some thought crap crap crap...

Under the Covers said...

OoOH! I've never read Hell's Eight yet but now that you mention it, I'll have to check that out!!

I can't choose!!

Annie

Miss C said...

I'm with you. I love both!

lonewolf said...

Cowboys for me! My own answer at http://sensualride.blogspot.com/2011/07/dirty-little-secret_20.html

Jennifer_After_Dark said...

love the blog,,New Follower,,and I am a biker bitch all the way...
Jenn B.

Bekah said...

I'm all alone, in the minority again!!

BIKERS RULE!

McKenzie said...

I agree 100% with the cowboys!

The Bipolar Diva said...

um, bikers of course!

Holly said...

Cowboys for me! New follower. :)

My DLS: http://fullmoonbites.blogspot.com/2011/07/dirty-little-secret-5.html

Andra said...

Real cowboys that I've meet are actually rather douche...at least with the bikers it's all down and dirty all the time ;)

Babes Mami said...

my dad is a biker so..cowboy lol. But really I like a tattooed, flippy haired, slightly grungy but still clean and put together guy. However I fell in love with Chris!

Lauren B said...

I haven't heard of that series but it sounds spicy.
Cowboys are my favorite.

True Pleasures said...

Completely forgot about the rumbling chrome in my answer. The vibrations from a motorcycle while clinging onto his waist might be a pretty good turn on. Still, motorcycles kind of scare me. It's just being out in the open with vary little protection and I have terrible balance.

CinfulCinnamon said...

I like both too. But I'll have to go with the bikers. Cowboys tend to be too stringy and wiry for my physical tastes. I can find me a biker with some meat on his bones...(oh wait, I did).

I love the new follow button. I'm in ! Have a great weekend.

Ranae Rose said...

Oh, definately a cowboy! :)