Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WW: My Stripper Songs

One Crazy Brunette Chick


I am convinced that perhaps I was a stripper in another life. When I get drunk I have a tendency to writhe on poles and I love to be a tease, so...

So for the No Rules Edition of Wicked Wednesday I thought I'd list up my list of "Stripper Songs", meaning that when I hear the songs I get the sudden urge to dance half-naked on a pole or touch myself.

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
Kid Rock- So Hott
Buck Cherry- Crazy Bitch
(Embedding was disabled so click the link if you're under a rock and havent' heard the song!)
Nelly Furtado- Promiscuous 
Pussy Cat Dolls- Loosen up my Buttons

Those are the main ones for me, it's not an all-inclusive list or anything. But since these songs make me feel kinda wicked I thought WW would be a good time to post them!

Go link-up with Wicked Wednesday at Bad Girl Bloggers!

5 comments:

singedwingangel said...

OOH all good choices.. I love me some Def Leppard and Kid Rock.. nomnomnom..

Carol said...

love,love,love your choices !!

Miss C said...

I love the pussycat dolls and Nelly Furtado.

I'm a new follower.

Babes Mami said...

good picks, pour some sugar on me makes me think of the blindhorse lol...where I used to go a lot prior to knowing I was pregnant haha

CinfulCinnamon said...

THAT is a great list. The only other one I would add is my FAVORITE lap dance song.....Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On". I have fucked many a kneecap to that song..LOL