Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

mark. cosmetics *review*

So for those of you who don't know Stephanie, you should remedy that immediately! She's a super fun mom, a great baker, and she sell mark. cosmetics! I'm lucky enough to live near her (you should be jealous) so I've started buying my make-up from her. 

Let me tell you. I have been so pleased with my purchases! Steph asked for volunteers to do reviews a while back and I jumped up and down to do one. These are all the sample she sent me:


I also have bought some products from her:
Nowhere to run Eyeliner
Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss
Glowdacious Bronzer
Super Flip Color Kit
Go with the Pro Mini Brush Kit

I love them ALL!

So this morning I used the make-up sample she'd given me of the Face Xpert Flawless Makeup. I was so impressed! When I was first dabbing it on my skin it was so light and thin I worried it would just rub right off, but when I went to spread it across my face the consistency was just thick enough not to rub away. It's incredibly light, but it does cover well. I used the Nude shade and worried it might be a bit dark for me but I think it's actually my shade, yay!

Then I used the shadow samples she sent me. I have some mark. shadows already so I knew I liked them, but since these were new colors I thought I would play. I also used the No where to Run Eyeliner I bought (I love it) and some mascara I already had. 

Then I swiped some Glowdacious Bronzer across my cheeks and used my Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in flirty Luxe.

I really do like mark. products. I smelled the perfumes and they were both nice. I haven't worn them out yet simply because I'm a body spray girl and it takes a lot for me to switch up my scents. They were very nice though, not super strong, but enough to make an impression.

So I thought it only fair to share a pic of my with the make-up on, but I suck at self-pics. So this is what you get :)


The prices are great too. Only $10 for foundation! I pay almost $15 now for something that I can't even keep on for a few hours it seems like. The lip and eye colors are affordable too, great for playing with new shades.

So check out Stephanie's eBoutique. On top of their great prices there are also some great specials and incentives when you shop with mark.

I received no compensation for this review and all opinions here are mine.

2 comments:

Babes Mami said...

fabulous! And yes, everyone should be jealous we live near to each other haha

cosmeticos importados said...

totally agree with mami, everyone should be jealous!