Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jewelry! *Picture Heavy*

So my side business is growing! I had a show on Saturday and the sales were great. I have some new things going up on Etsy this week and I'm keeping the blog updated. So check me out!



 





By no means is this everything but it's some of the pictures I've had a chance to go through so far. If you're interested in something you don't see on Etsy it's likely sold already but I can recreate anything! So just let me know :)

3 comments:

Just Jen said...

Beautiful, D!!

Babes Mami said...

Gorgeous D! You have a knack for this and it shows.

Daffy said...

I agree with Babes! Looks amazing. I love the styles and colors!