Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm not one to let go easily...

Ok, so I recognize I've been around less lately, and while I make no apologies (I've had loads of shit going on) I'm going to try and do better. Hopefully by now all of you are following Bad Girl Bloggers, if not then get your happy asses over there and do it! :)

Anyway, I'm going to try and bring it back to life a little this week. I'm hosting a giveaway for a Kissa Glass Vibrator. All you have to do to enter is comment on any post at Bad Girl Bloggers this week. I'll announce the winner in Friday's post!

So go on, get over there!

Bad Girl Bloggers Button

1 comment:

CinfulCinnamon said...

Gosh, so glad to "see ya round". I'm rushing over to the Bad Girls now.