Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fleur de Lis Seduction Vibrator

 I received the Evolved Fleur de Lis Seduction Vibrator for review from Vibrator.com. I was anxious to review this product since I had actually bought one as a Christmas present for a friend. She was a toy newbie and wanted more of a traditional vibrator. I thought this would be a great starter toy. It was in what I consider to be a good price range at $29.00, and it was three speeds.

When I received the product I was surprised to find that there was no instruction manual. I know that it is fairly simple to use but since I was considering this as a starter toy, I was disappointed that there wasn't something to let the new owner become more acquainted with the toy and perhaps the company. Because I do all of my shopping online, I rely heavily on the company's reviews and specs when making a selection. So I went online to read up on the product. The company's website shows there is an insertable length of six inches:

However, the back of the tin says "should never be used other than external use". So yeah, a little unsure there.


So, in an abundance of caution I did use the vibe externally only. To that end it most definitely got the job done. I fully intend to continue to question the external use only issue, and if I discover that it was not intended to be read the way I read it, I will do a follow-up review of other uses ;)

It's a very pretty vibrator. I got the toy in pink. It is made from ABS with a soft covering. The toy is phthalate free and hypo-allergenic. The tin is nice. It is easily reusable for storing the toy or several small items you might want to keep at hand (i.e condoms, cleansing wipes, etc.).

It is a nice toy, and aside from the concern of a double message: insertable v. external use only, I thought it would be a fine toy.

You can find this and other sex toys at Vibrator.com. You can also find them on facebook.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LMAO ... external use only ... wth!

CinfulCinnamon said...

I'm more of an "outside" girl myself. The whole internal thing doesn't get it for me. So size and shape was never the attraction. For me, it's wattage, or number of gears it has...preferably gas, oh and with a reverse too ! LOL

Ashes said...

Most vibrators say they're for external use only; I think it's the company's way of saying "hey, if you're a tool and somehow fuck up inserting this and it makes your vagina explode, we're not liable!" :)