Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Excellent Customer Service!

So I know that many of you remember how much I lusted after the Devine Playchest from edenfantays. Well I got it a while back and I was soo excited. I immediately put all of my toys in it (including some I had slotted for upcoming reviews), locked it up and sat it in my room. It's so pretty I didn't want to hide it!


The next day I went to retrieve the product I was reviewing and the lock was broken!! I was distraught, I loved the chest, but the lock is so secure that the only way to "break in" was to literally cut the strap of the chest. I was too nervous to do anything initially so I sent in a support ticket with EF to see how to proceed.

I got a quick response telling me to do what I needed to get my toys out and they even sent me a return label to exchange the chest!

Problem solved! Now I have a new chest. The lock works just fine and I LOVE it! I will post a review sometime soon.

If you've ever shopped with edenfantasys you know that rarely do you have a need to report a problem. I do love this company and shopping is so easy and efficient, but this incident just goes to show that when things happen (and inevitably they will) edenfantasys has excellent customer service at the ready to help you out!

Shop edenfantaysys for all your sex toy needs!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments: