Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Dancing on bars

So when I was in college and about 50 lbs lighter (yes I know, BAD) I used to participate in the bar dancing at a local bar/club. It was fun! A bunch of girls jumping up on the bar shaking their asses and letting the guys stare?! Of course I was in! 

In college I also worked out like it was a part-time job and had healthy prepared food available all the time. Since then things have changed and after the initial 30 lbs I was stuck. I hovered and fluxed back and forth for a while but eventually I let other parts of my life snuff out the working out. Well... in the past year I've gained another 20. UGH! Can't believe I'm typing this! So yeah, I need to lose 50 lbs to get back to my happy weight. Honestly, I could lose 75 probably, but then I would be smaller than I've ever been and I don't know. I have big boobs and a nice round ass, so tiny isn't what I'm aiming for.

* Side Note: My feet are prettier than this. *

So anyways, one of the little sisters is turning 21 at the end of next month and she wants to go to the same bar dancing club to celebrate. I have no illusions that I will loose too much in a month's time, but I am going to lose as much as I can. I would at least like to lose this 20, and in the first month I think that's doable. I downloaded C25K for my phone so that I can get back to running and my amazing boyfriend is going to take over cooking (grilling) for us so that I can eat healthier and still have yummy food. I'm not much of a cook so my "healthy" foods aren't very yummy.

So wish me luck! Unsolicited advice is welcomed, even when it is ignored ;)

9 comments:

Lou said...

good luck on the weight loss i am doing the same thing right now. I got a personal trainer. If you check my blog out i share workouts that my trainer and i do. They work well to! Good luck.
Lou Guinnandbareit.blogspot.com

singedwingangel said...

Cut out soda and you can lose up to 10 lbs just cutting them out..

Babes Mami said...

I have seen all of you in person ma'am (and can attest she has a hot bod haha) and 75 would be too many! Bwhaha to unsolicitated advice. Good luck!

Daffy said...

Awesome! Little changes make BIG differences. And check out Zumba. Running is awesome. Zumba will get your dancing fix in a burns a kickass amount of calories in a session and is really fun!! YOU CAN DO IT!

Ranae Rose said...

Good luck with your goals, but I hope you have fun dancing no matter how much you have or haven't lost by then!

Boobies said...

I have no advice as I'm the most undisciplined person in the universe!

In any event, much luck dropping a few pounds...though you are mad sexy on the inside...so I think a little extra cushion is just fine! ;)

SB said...

Losing weight is an on again off again battle. As long as you feel sexy that's all that matters. But I understand wanting to lose the last little bit. Good luck with it

CinfulCinnamon said...

Good luck. Gawd knows I could join you in the lose weight department.

The Temptress said...

Just add more raw foods to your diet. When I went raw I lost ten pounds in three weeks and felt amazing. You can still eat incredibly decadent things and don't have to kill yourself in a gym. (Google "raw cheesecake" for example.) It takes some practice to learn how to "cook" raw but it really does do the trick! Or... just do your thang. :) Good luck!