Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Well it's about damn time!

For those of you who haven't figured out that I'm nothing but a big ole country girl at heart... where have you been?

Brantley Gilbert is IMHO one of the BEST country music artists out there. He is a phenomenal songwriter. He wrote My Kind of Party, GRITS, and Dirt Road Anthem (with Colt Ford). And while I love Jason Aldean, my opinion is that Brantley does it better. He's finally got a video on CMT and I'm just hoping this is going to be his mainstream break. I love him!!

Enjoy the video.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I have a secret crush on him!! My husband would probably let him put it in his butt ... that is how much he loves Brantley Gilbert!!