Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Strut your Stuff


I'm linking up with Nanny for Strut your Stuff Monday!

This week I don't have a lot going on, I'm heading out of town tomorrow for work and either I will be super busy and have no time to post, or I'll spend a lot of time in the hotel room and this blog will be full this week. I don't really know til I get there and see what the company is like. I'm saving money to move out in a few months so I won't be out sight-seeing the way I wish I were.

There's still the giveaway happening though! So hop on over and check out the THREE prizes if you haven't already. I'll be closing that one on the 31st, so get those entries in!

Question of the week: Have you ever been to an adult store?


Well yeah. A lot, haha. I've become the queen of introductions too apparently. I've popped a few adult store cherries in the past year.

3 comments:

Nanny said...

Thanks for linking up. I love that you popped adult store cherries. lol.

Babes Mami said...

I usually do my adult shopping on-line, in gville we only had a store I can't remember the name of. I've seen Nichole's on the other side of town and keep meaning to stop in but I always have that small person attached to me haha

Karen said...

I haven't been here lately, but used to go quite a bit. I definitely have no embarrassment about shopping for my own vibes or picking out some DVDs with my honey! We used to like to go to one of the "Superstores" in Charlotte, but have been to several in the Upstate as well.