Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Strut your Stuff


So since I"ve been such a slacker, I thought this might be a good way to get myself back into the blogging habit! Linking up with Nanny for Strut your Stuff. Here is what is coming up. I currently have the April Showers contest happening, !ENTER PEOPLE! I have at least three reviews that I want to get up this week, I just have to write them! An Evolved vibe, LELO massage oil, and mark. products from Steph.
I'm hoping to write my own contribution for April Showers, obviously not to win, but maybe to get some of you writing for me! :)

May 12th will be a year of blogging for me! YAY! So I'm having a little giveaway. Come see me people!

As for other stuff to strut, my little side jewelry thing is going great! Check me out! BLOG10 gets you 10% off.

 DsDesigns

I'm doing a "home party" for my mom and sister's friends in a few weeks. Let's pray for enough funds to pay the car taxes!

Ok, I think that's all for now.

Question of the week:  Have you posted naughty pictures on your blog, facebook, myspace, etc.?
Nothing that truly qualifies as naughty. Cleavage is everywhere, lol.

4 comments:

Lady Estrogen said...

The worst I've ever done is text a photo of my vag to my hubs. It's not public - but it's totally blackmail worthy down the road. haha

Babes Mami said...

happy almost one year!

singedwingangel said...

wohhooo on the year babe and crap I knew I needed to write for some contest lol.

Nanny said...

Congrats on a year! I love your shop. I thought I was finally caught up on product reviews, and then I got a whole bunch more, I'm also about two months behind on my book so don't feel to much like a slacker. Thanks for linking up!