Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Next on my Wishlist...

I've gone from loving vibrators and bullets to loving massage oils and sex props. My wishlist this year looks very different from the one I had last year. The next item on my wishlist is both practical and indulgent. The Liberator Posh Throe.

This throe looks amazingly soft and luxurious, but the beauty of it is that it has a barrier to prevent moisture from seeping through onto your bed or other surfaces! I can't wait to get one of these and test it out. I'm not really and under the sheets girl, so when we make a mess it's there for the world to see on the coverlet and I am constantly having to wash. This way I can toss it out there and wash just that instead of allowing my half-bare bed to constantly attest to my insatiable sex drive.

So I'm getting excited, I have to wait until I can afford it/have enough gift cards/there is a sale, but I'm ready for it!

Check out all of the other awesome sex toys and goodies to be found at edenfantasys!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

3 comments:

singedwingangel said...

OH crap as if my wish list weren't long enough over there already lol..

Babes Mami said...

I like to wait until I have the cards and then that code from the twitter party to get 20% off!

I too want this, we are usually under the sheets but it gets old washing, washing, washing!

Elizabeth said...

Dang, I did not even see this on their website!! Fabulous idea!