Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All locked up

So of all the crap. I wanted to finish up the reviews I was working on last night and get them scheduled. I'm addressing a couple of points with one especially and I wanted to make pics. I got out my brand new toychest with a lock and went to unlock it.

The lock is BROKEN!!!

All of my good toys, and current review products, are inside! I definitely want to replace it, but I kinda want to cut into it to get my toys out first. I'm e-mailing the company today to see if I can do that.

Sad face for D today.


** Side Note: Edenfantasys is great! No questions asked only awesome customer service! **

5 comments:

Just Jen said...

Which chest did you get?

singedwingangel said...

Oh that would suck horribly and I would be so upset.. can't wait for your reviews

Babes Mami said...

I'm surprised you didn't beat it open already!

SO frustrating!

Jennifer Perry said...

Seriously, Babes, I would have beaten it open!

Daffy said...

looking forward to the treasures!