Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

National Day of Action!


April 5th is the National day of Action for this year's SAAM campaign. In keeping with the "It's time" campaign the National Sexual Violence Research Center is encouraging people to change their social networking avatars to picture of themselves with a clock of some sort. When people ask about the image it gives individuals an opportunity to talk about the issues and raise awareness in their communities. I would encourage everyone to participate if you can.

Also don't forget about the Blog Campaign! I'd love to see this catch fire! Let me know if you've posted the button and I will add you to my list of participants. If you change your avatar on facebook or twitter be sure to friend me or follow me there so I can recognize you on those pages as well!

1 comment:

Babes Mami said...

Times like these we need clocks other then the stove and our phones!