Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, April 15, 2011

April Showers Writing Contest!


I know you are all ready for another sultry writing contest and I aim to please! This theme is April Showers, so I want your slick, hot, wet stories of erotic encounters. Any erotica with a water element is welcome. We're going to go the anonymous route again so e-mail your entries to scandalinthechoirloft[at]gmail[dot]com and I will post them here. The contest will remain open for submissions through the end of the month (May 6th, 2011 11:59pm EST) at which point the entrants can post a vote button on their pages directing their readers to vote while remaining anonymous. I think that blind voting is the most unbiased way to run it, and hopefully some of my shy friends will write their first erotic story for submission!

As for the prizes, the first place winner will receive a water friendly prize package that includes a discreet rubber duckie vibe, a waterproof collection of erotica (aqua), and a necklace/bracelet and earrings set (not so water friendly)







As always if I receive ten entries there will be a second place prize! That prize will be a vibrating bath sponge, and a necklace and earrings set.

I know you all want these prizes, and I know you want some sultry stories to read so grab your keyboard and do your thing!

*First person to enter gets a prize!!*


Rules:
1) NO rape fantasies.
2) NO humiliation. D/S is totally cool as long as both parties are willing participants. There will be no beating victims into submission.
3) NO "Golden Showers" or anything like that. I haven't seen it yet, but everyone else has it as a rule so I figure better safe than sorry.

No comments: