Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sleep? Oh yeah, I should do that.

When I tell you this week has been a fucking marathon with work and everything else I have to do I'm not exaggerating. It hasn't all been normal and pleasant either. There has been several bouts of pure ugliness in this week. I'm glad that in exactly thirty minutes, it will be over!

I have been called out for not updating at all since Monday. Of course she was teasing with me, but she's right. I had a lot of things I needed or at least wanted to do this week but I guess they will have to wait for next week. One thing that I will be doing very soon is posting the review I'm doing for Nanny's Etsy shop! I've had this on my list for at least a month! I'm just too exhausted to give you anything of value today.

4 comments:

Lady Estrogen said...

That's OK - it's been a whore of a week for a lot of people. Bleck.

Just Jen said...

SLACKER!!

ust fucking with you. I haven't had time to domuch of anything either.

Maybe next week, with the extra hour of SUNLIGHT will help us out!

Heart your face!

The Bipolar Diva said...

you should be going out with me tonight and forget the week!

Babes Mami said...

I don't think anyone will shoot you...yet.