Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, March 21, 2011

I think I may cry soon...

I'm so tired I could just dissolve into tears! When i lay down to go to bed at night I have trouble getting to sleep, and then I oversleep my alarm and my mornings are rushed! Try as I may I can't seem to break the cycle. I've been like this for a few weeks now and it's driving me crazy!

I have yet another busy week ahead of me and I keep wondering when it will let up. I looks like it could be in a few weeks, but until then...

I did have a few hours at home this weekend though and I spent some time making jewelry, my new favorite hobby. I have several different sets made and I'm going to try and get them listed on Etsy tonight. I have a hard time making good pictures. The camera I have now is the best I've ever owned, but it's just not good enough.

One of the semi-decent shots

Check back tomorrow though, because once I get them listed I'm going to show them all off and offer a discount to my blog friends :)

4 comments:

singedwingangel said...

OOH I like that one.. it is so pretty and dainty at the same time.. I hope you get some decent rest soon hun..

Babes Mami said...

I'm going through the same cycle minus the alarm so I have no advice but I hope you get some good sleep soon! Can't wait to see everything you've worked on!

Daffy said...

Maybe its something to do with the cycle of the planets or something (not that I really buy into that stuff) BUT its seems odd that so many of us seem to be dealing with the same sleep issues.

Hope it settles down for you and you are able to log some restful hours!

PBJdreamer said...

pretty!

I hope you get some sleep soon



that is all