Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Gearing up!

I'm gearing up for April. It's always the busiest month of the year for me and this year is no exception. I have something lined up for Sexual Assault Awarness Month that launches on Friday and I hope that all of my blogging friends and facebook savvy followers will participate!
I also have another writing contest for you that will launch the second week in April! So get your juicy story-telling hats on! This contest theme is April Showers! More details then but I already have the prizes in hand. I hope you will all be very excited about it!

I'll be out of town one week for an awesome conference in Chicago! I'm super excited. I'll be catching up with an old friend while I'm up there so it should be a great time. All in all, I'm busy guys. So bear with me. If anyone feels like sending a guest post my way please leave me a comment and we can talk.

I've got more pieces up in My Store so please check that out too. Of course as soon as I listed the last of it I made more, haha. It's becoming an addiction! I'm also hoping to make a few new sets later in the week too. I've got some new ideas that I'll be playing with so I'm excited about it!

I hated ending last week on a down note. I am tired and worn-out, but I have a lot of confidence that I will get back into the swing of things this week. I'm working in a temporary space and work and it's somehow got me feeling more productive :)

I hope everyone has a great week! Stay tuned, I feel a delicious story brewing for this week!

1 comment:

Babes Mami said...

I could guest post makeup monday if you would like!

I'm so jealous of your trip to Chicago! I miss being up there!