Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Come on, do a little shopping!

So, I created an Etsy site. Initially I was selling wine bags and wine charms, then I added my blankets. Now I've developed a love for making Jewelry. I still have a necklace, four bracelets and five pairs of earrings to list but I've run out of time for now. More to come :) But go ahead and check me out! 

 Iwinealot

These are a few of my favorite things to this point.




Also, this week I'm giving a discount code to any blog friends who purchase from me! Just use BLOG10 at checkout!

1 comment:

Lady Estrogen said...

OOOhhh... look at you go!
I sweat at your initiative. x