Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Best Laid Plans

So when I came off of my little break a few weeks ago I was so excited. I had several post ideas rolling around in my head. I made a personal goal of writing at least 2 stories a month if not more. I went so far as to grab a super cheap dayplanner to outline this stuff!

Clearly my intentions have gone awry. I've just gotten so busy! I keep thinking I'll set up some posts and things on the weekends and yet I don't have any extra time then either! So it's another day of not much to say.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. This is the first Friday night in a while I don't have any major plans so I'm hoping for a nice relaxing movie night or something. I'm glad it's Wednesday and the end is in sight!

Anybody else feel like they are chasing their tails?

2 comments:

singedwingangel said...

OH absolutely do I feel like I chase my tail alllll the time. I agree we need a break lol

Babes Mami said...

You get recharged on your quiet day! And good luck tomorrow night!!