Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Are my eyes open?



This is me... struggling badly. Don't judge my dimly lit office, the unpainted nails or the sadly lifeless hair. I don't have the ability to fix my broken light, nor the energy to deal with the rest of it today. I still don't feel like I have slept. Almost immediately after I posted on Friday I got a call at work and ended up working until midnight Friday night. I drove to visit my mom and sisters on Saturday which was loads of fun, but between the late night laughs and the time change, I'm not exactly rested.

My sister was telling us this story about how she was drunk and asking people if her eyes were open (you had to be there) but that's how I feel today. I feel like I'm the walking dead looking to other people for some indication that I'm functioning correctly. Work started early this morning and I've got so much to catch up on. I do think that I will catch up this week though. I also think I'll get back to normal here as well :)

So yeah.... Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Lady Estrogen said...

Ugh... I know that look all too well!
x

singedwingangel said...

How dare you take my picture on any given day of the week.. and only change the color of my hair.. lmbo I resemble this whole post

PBJdreamer said...

Looks like the coffee might be saving you heee!

I hope you go to bed ridiculously early tonight...

that is all

Babes Mami said...

Get back to normal soon! We have actually been benefiting from the time change, Nathaniel is sleeping an hour or so later then usual. :]