Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, March 7, 2011

30 by 30

So we were away last weekend celebrating J-man's 29th birthday. We had a great time, and there was plenty of 'nearly 30' teasing happening. He pointed out though that he would need to get busy this year. Last year around his birthday he put together a 30 by 30 list. He put a lot of active goals on their, like marathons, and para-gliding, and triathlons, etc. He couldn't remember whether or not there were any sexual acts actually written out on the list (though apparently there were plenty floating around in his head).

So he has a year to do about 25 or so of those things. You see, he apparently didn't make much progress last year. In light of that, I decided to make my own 30 by 30 in hopes that I'll finish it in the next 3 1/2 years :)



I'd put sex in public on the list, but wouldn't you know I handled that while we were gone! I'll give you more details on that one a little later this week :) So any public sex acts will have to be clearly spelled out on my list.

So what do you all think I should put on my list? I have a few ideas, but when I finish the list I'm going to post it here and I'd love to know what you all think are simply "must-do's" for my list!

2 comments:

Daffy said...

That's such a subjective question! The sad thing is I don't even know what to suggest. As I approach 32 I'm thinking it is really time to start my own list... I'll be anxious to see what ends up on yours!

Babes Mami said...

This is a fabulous idea! I'm 26 now, so maybe I can do a list in four years.