Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who wears short shorts?

Well, I don't wear short shorts, but that's not the point. This weeks Erogenous Zone in Lilly's series of sex blog prompts is the Legs. For me, my calves aren't really all that sensitive. I can't think of anything that you could do to them that would get me excited, my upper thighs though? Well, that's a horse of a different color ;)

My upper thighs are so sensitive touch. I love it when he grips my thighs for leverage or nibbles just inside my knee. Obviously the higher up the inside of my thigh he goes the more sensitive I become. I love it when he uses his mouth, but hands are nice too.

He likes to nip and bite at the inside of my thighs, and generally speaking I love it. There are times when I'm just too sensitive. Many times just after I've orgasmed or if it's near the end of my cycle I'm just way too sensitive to be able to enjoy it, but I do love it.

Next week's zone are the sex organs! I'm going to be taking a break but I'll still schedule that one to go up. Check out Lilly's place for everyone else's post and see what she had to say.

2 comments:

Lady Estrogen said...

Nice! I'd have to think about that one, but I don't think the thighs do it for me - maybe because I despise my thighs. <- There's a dose of poetic self-loathing if I ever saw one. lol.

Daisygirl said...

oh my thighs...um wow you get near the inner and chills baby!