Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Ready for Tonight!

BWS tips button

I'm joining up with Boobies and Christy for Fuck You Friday!

For starters, fuck working. I'm exhausted this week and I could really use a few days just to sleep in and relax! And I don't want to hear anyone say that is what the weekends are for! My weekends are just as busy (if not more so) than the rest of the week!

I love my sister with everything that is in me, but fuck this showing up unannounced shit! Having a 14 year old around seriously changes my plans and I don't like surprises like that! (My father receives the majority of the blame for this)

Fuck these people who think that because they wait until the last minute to get their shit together that I have to rush around to make their life easy! *Lack of preparation on your part does not constitute a crisis for me!*

I'm pretty sure I had a few more, but I just got the ok to take lunch at the end of the day. So since I get to meet my man for a quickie I'm suddenly in a much better mood :)

Check out the giveaway I posted yesterday and have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Lady Estrogen said...

This week has been an evil whore - I can't wait for it to be over!