Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Night Spent In


You light a candle as you show her your new card game, just a little something to get the evening started. As things heat up you offer her a sensual massage to rub away the day's tension. She's moaning beneath your hands and you offer her a heart shaped pillow to take some pressure off of her back. You whisper in her ear about the new toy you bought to share, then show her what that pillow is really for.

3 comments:

singedwingangel said...

WEll well well.. now umm where can I put my order in for this??

Boobies said...

LOVE IT! I want one of those pillows!

EnVii said...

i have the card game =)