Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

As soon as the nausea subsides...

I do promise that I will write something good again soon. I've been sick the past few days and I still feel really puny and nauseous today. I caught a stomach flu and D doesn't do sick very well.

Don't forget to vote in the Red Hot Romance Contest. You only vote once so read all the stories and make it count!

If you want some of my stuff I've had a few postings go up on Eden Cafe this week. I was that girl is a nice summary of my love life for anyone who may be new.

4 comments:

singedwingangel said...

I have been that girlo a time or two myself. Hoping you feel much better soon hun

Boobies said...

Feel better love...seems like everyone's sick lately. :(

Off to Eden Cafe!

XO

Jim said...

Hope you feel better soon. There are only so many Saltines and gallons of water someone can consume. What's the other pukey-diet plan . . . BRAT, or something . . . bananas, rice, something-starting-with-A, and toast?

XO

Nanny said...

Feel better soon, hon. Being sicks no fun!
Hugs and well wishes.